Reset Jasager firmware?

Ok I just got my first Pineapple up and running and I used the Jasager firmware. I then installed the open wrt gui. I'm useing the 2100. I set the IP to 192.168.0.254 so I can use windows ICS. All this worked great. Then I decided to change the default SSID that it was broadcasting Open-WRT I think it was. I changed it through the wrt gui. hit save and then apply changes. Well now it isn't board casting any SSID, not even hidden nothing. the wlan on the fon comes on but nothing. I am not able to get to 192.168.0.254 to change anything. I have tried to plug it in with a cable and set my IP to 192.168.0.2. I can't even ping it!! I tried holding the reset for like 30 seconds and it didn't do like a reset to factory or anything. What do I do from here? Thanks

Ok I'm back again. still the same issue kinda. most of the time the ssid that is in the open wrt does not broadcast. it does take a while to boot but I've waited 20 mins. and normally the boot time is about 3 - 5 mins. I can now get to it all the time with the hard line plugged in. I have also noticed that when i turn Karma on it doesn't do anything nothing seems to connect to it. I was wondering if maybe I didn't get the right madwifi drivers or something but I used the jasager firmware so I assumed they were part of it. I did copy the jasager-madwifi_1.ipk to it and tried to install it but it gave me an error about downgrading. I have also noticed that it run pretty hot is that normal? or do I have to set the power for the wireless? Thanks everyone!

Yeah I have a couple of machines I've been using to test I have added ones to auto connect and left ones in there that were already there.

Also I just noticed a couple of things. after I reboot the fon my ssid shows up for about 5 mins (once the wlan lights comes on) after that it is gone. also during that 5 mins only my windows machine seems to see it I have 2 Mac's and neither one sees the ssid even when the windows machine can. I'm a bit stumped and well don't know much about linux so I'm not even sure how to look at the logs or anything. Thanks for you help!

Depends on how you set it up, check /etc/config/wireless and look for what the essid is. On my personal ones I deliberately don't set this, the firmware I think will have openwrt by default but depending on what changes you've made you may have cleared it.

Ok did that and I have a ssid of Pineapple which is what I changed it to in the webif. I just can't seem to get it to do anything for me unless i'm hardwired in. is there a way to reset it to defaults? or can i reinstall the jasager firmware? i was looking at the stuff on how to put the fon firmware back on it so I can start over but I can't seem to get into redboot to do it.

You can always reflash back to any firmware you have a copy of.

The flashing process shouldn't have affected getting in to redboot so hopefully it is still running as it was when you first flashed it. Make sure you are on the right subnet.

Thanks I reflashed back to the jasager firmware and it worked for 10 mins! then after I rebooting it a couple of times. not changing anything. when I load up the jasager UI and enable karma it says it is up but if I refresh the page it says off again. I don't think i'm actually getting karma running for some reason. Is there a command I can type to turn on karma so I can see if it is something with my browser. I'm using IE 8. Thanks again for all your time!