U3 Smart Drive Help

BadCompany

Help please! I ran universal customizer on my U3 flash drive and no when i put it in my comp it lights up and the computer will show up a removable disk but when i click on it it says their is no disk entered please insert a disk. I have all the folders backed up, is their any way to restore my flash drive or am i screwed? Please help me Thanks In advance for your responses.

Help please! I ran universal customizer on my U3 flash drive and no when i put it in my comp it lights up and the computer will show up a removable disk but when i click on it it says their is no disk entered please insert a disk. I have all the folders backed up, is their any way to restore my flash drive or am i screwed? Please help me Thanks In advance for your responses.

If you right click you may be able to re-format the drive.

Re-formatting may help.

-Jez

• 2 weeks later...
you might wanna try going into the disk manager and formatting it that way.

do you get the U3 system CD-ROM showing up in "My Computer" when you insert the flash drive?

when i plug it in a cd drive shows up. It does not have the U3 logo on it, but if i go into hardware it shows up as a U3 Cd drive. How do i access disk manager in windows 7....?

Thanks for your help.