Hacking WiFi signals on PSP?

Aerick

I have a PsP <5.51 Official Firmware> and i was wondering if it's possible to gain access to a secured WiFi signal?

And also have they come out with a new program that lets u hack ur PsP without the need of a Pandora Battery and if not can someone please post good information on how to hack my PsP?

Thx so much in advance for everyone who helps me out with my NOOB questions :P, Sincerly Aerick Culverson

ok i know about that site :P i just don't know how to use it though?

Could someone possibly give me some kind other site (i know about psp-hacks i don't know how to use it :P) or post some detailed information on how to do it (Pandora Battery)?

ok i know about that site :P i just don't know how to use it though?

Could someone possibly give me some kind other site (i know about psp-hacks i don't know how to use it :P) or post some detailed information on how to do it (Pandora Battery)?

Last time I checked, it was a couple years ago, there aren't any real good driver support for the wifi chipset. The most that I've ever seen for the psp is a netstumbler like app. I say netstumbler and not kismet because it only shows broadcast ssid's. If they have their ssid "hidden" it won't see it.

• 2 weeks later...

@Aerick

for the psp wifi hacking there is a project in development by people who know a lot more about the psp then i do, here are the forums.

http://psp.wijou.com/forum/?showtopic=815

as for the Pandora battery info.

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-hardware-...new-method.html

make sure u read the WHOLE POST before doing anything, that way you know about the updates that will save you time for wondering why it isn't working. also it was the 3rd hit when i searched Pandora battery on google ... so ya ... good luck.

ps. "ok i know about that site :P i just don't know how to use it though?"

ummm read the text and point and click on the links :lol: