Need Help TO Install XP Over LAN

TDR

Hi Guys Im trying, to install XP to my laptop which dsnt have a CD rom, (Toshiba Potrtege M200) Im trying to install it with Network support, Or are there any Better ways? Need help Urgently, Can some 1 give any options?

Thanx.

You could also just use the HP USB boot tool (google for it), format a USB disk with this and then manually start the setup from the dos prompt when you boot from it. Combine this with nlite and driverpacks and you can slipstream all your drivers etc. I preffer MDT 2008 as you can do more configuration and add drivers, and its the best practice option..

Hmmm thanx for the help guys, :)

One thing, This is a Toshiba Portege M200 Bit old one, so This thing doesnt boot up with USB :(

I managed to Boot with PXE, and came to DOS prompt some how. and Trying to Run XP setup, and on the way. :)

If I success I will Post an Article here. I think It will be something worthy. :)

Thanx again for your help.

To the best of my knowledge, Unetbootin only works for Linux ISO's, and not just any ISO.

Unetbootin works with any ISO, but you need to allow it to make a one of it's built in ones first so you get the correct boot block on the disk.

Iv'e had it booting from UBCD-WIN and few other goodies.

Hmmm thanx for the help guys, :)

One thing, This is a Toshiba Portege M200 Bit old one, so This thing doesnt boot up with USB :(

I managed to Boot with PXE, and came to DOS prompt some how. and Trying to Run XP setup, and on the way. :)

If I success I will Post an Article here. I think It will be something worthy. :)

Thanx again for your help.

You can use this on another windows box to make a PXE network boot server

http://tftpd32.jounin.net/