Harison 4ed

thedude

Ok I saw this movie earlier today where the guy from Indiana Johns was being held hostage at his house. And these bad men want him to steal information from his company server. So Dr. Johns here took his daughter iPod and the part of a scaner that scans and riged it up to still screen images. And later they were able to take the ipod images and convert to text. Hows that for a project lol

Ok I saw this movie earlier today where the guy from Indiana Johns was being held hostage at his house. And these bad men want him to steal information from his company server. So Dr. Johns here took his daughter iPod and the part of a scaner that scans and riged it up to still screen images. And later they were able to take the ipod images and convert to text. Hows that for a project lol

I think you are reffering to the Harrison Ford movie "Firewall", where he used his daughters iPod to store files on it. He used a fax machine scanner to scan data and an OCR program to capture it as text.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408345/

And its Jones, Dr. Henry Jones Junior, aka Indiana Jones.

Henry(Sean Connery): Come on, Junior.

Indiana(Harrison Ford): Dad, will you stop calling me Junior?

Sallah: I don't understand. What is this Junior?

Henry: That's his name: Junior! Henry Jones, Junior.

Sallah: I thought his name was Indiana.

Henry: The dog's name was Indiana.

Marcus: Can we go home please?

Sallah: Haha, you were named after the DOG!

Indiana: I have a lot of fond memories of that dog.

Don't mess with Han Solo!

lol yeah thats the movie. couldnt rember the title. is that project possible...that be awsome if someone could do it. I mean if DOOM can be on the ipod why not use a scaner to scan screen to ipod?

• 2 weeks later...

well I just found out how to put Doom and a ipod so lol i guess it is possible to do this. Just wish I had a spare ipod. but i would like to see somone post photo of actually doing this..just for fun and interest until i get a spare ipod lol

Edit

So I am actualy doing research on this and I need some help lol. I am trying to search the scanner part of a photo scanner machine. I dont know what that bar is called. The bar that lights up and goes left to right and scans whatever it is to be scaned. I keep getting Barcode scane.

Try "flatbed scanner". You can probably find some cheap old ones on google shopping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_scanner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_character_recognition

I think Darren has an OCR twitter bot??