Firmware

Plug in a cable and telnet/ssh to the fon and see what state the wireless is in with iwconfig or just browse to the Jasager interface and see what it says.

When i plug a cable into a switch then to my comp I get a self assigned Ip address. i have manualy set my ip as 192.168.10.20/24 and attempted to ssh into 192.168.10.1 but the operation timed out. after the reboot in step 9 the 2 files were removed, so i copied over the out.hex and ran step 10. and that is the sticking point. Thanks

The wiki is missing a step where because of the reboot you need to re-copy the out.hex file over again.

What is the actual problem? Have you done step 10 and step 11 or did you just want to check about the WLAN led?

The wiki is missing a step where because of the reboot you need to re-copy the out.hex file over again.

What is the actual problem? Have you done step 10 and step 11 or did you just want to check about the WLAN led?

I have done step 10, so im working on step 11. But I was concerned about the WLAN light, also when i Hardwire into the Device i do not get an IP address. and if i try to set a static ip on my comp that does not allow me to connect to the fon. I

OK, So i have read thru the guide a few more times, and I am thinking that everything is ok somehow? I am able to get into FonFlash. I have not attampted installing the firmware yet. I was wondering if anyone with a little more knowledge would be able to test the firmware on the normal Fon to ensure that it works?