Fly Kite OS

AC1D_BURN

hey everyone! i found this really cool skin that i used on my old computer. it makes your xp or vista look like osx but still has the framework of your system. i just though it would be a great thing to share because it can even give u an example of what your actual computer would look like. it is completely free and look it up on google for more info. Have fun messing around with it!

cheers,

AC1D_BURN

I could've sworn I posted in this thread already...

...but yeah, I second what Zimmer said, make sure you take a full backup before using and/or uninstalling it because it modifies some rather critical files.

Also it doesn't really feel like a real Mac, but if you just want the pretty then I guess it does the trick.

You want a MAC, buy a used one for cheap or google for OS_X86 and hope your machine is compatible.

cool stuff, but take some aspirin before you attempt to go on that endeavor. If you have a lesser known computer (like my everex) you will be slamming your face against the screen.

Well, CPU instruction sets as well as compatible hardware are always a must. Then again, VM's are floating around if you really want to go that route.