Hak App

Micah C

Hak App  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many would be interested in an app like this?

• Sure, I would be interested.
    • No, I don't think I would like this / Wouldn't use it.

I had an idea for an iPhone / iPod Touch app. I was thinking that it could kinda be like the air program but the user could see posted episodes, hakhouse cam, and ustream chat. I know ustream is possible but i don't know how you would show posted episodes. Any additional ideas or comments? Would anyone be interested in developing something like this?

I had an idea for an iPhone / iPod Touch app. I was thinking that it could kinda be like the air program but the user could see posted episodes, hakhouse cam, and ustream chat. I know ustream is possible but i don't know how you would show posted episodes. Any additional ideas or comments? Would anyone be interested in developing something like this?

HakHouse cam will be muy difícil as it's flash..., the ustream app must be accessing some secret .mov stream ustream's got. It'd be interesting to find that and be able to integrate it into another application (but ustream wouldn't be happy). The show episodes would be much easier, just parse the RSS feed.

Seeing how iTunes can already stream/download episodes a lot of the functionality can be duplicated with safari + iTunes and ustream. Trying to combine everything into one nice place with instant access to the ustream+mintirc IRC channels and forums (perhaps a special iPhone optimized forum?) could prove convenient and useful.

I'll add it to my list of things I might want to develop someday..., right now I'm working on a record label's promotional tool..., lame huh.