Trouble with U3 hack

IC3

hey everyone! recently i have been working on some U3 hacks. i have completed a test one and i am having trouble getting it on the U3. I have googled it, but i cant find anything that has worked. my comp is messed up:-( Any suggestions or ideas?

cheers,

IC3

hey everyone! recently i have been working on some U3 hacks. i have completed a test one and i am having trouble getting it on the U3. I have googled it, but i cant find anything that has worked. my comp is messed up:-( Any suggestions or ideas?

cheers,

IC3

I'm not sure what the test one is, are you talking about the USB Hacksaw or whatever?

If so, which part are you having trouble with, actually flashing your image onto the CD-ROM partition? Did you modify the installer so it would work like you want it to?

someone needs to stop asking for money...

Noobs need to learn how... not to be such noobs? This is a lucrative business and I have made more than my far share of cash from people wanting custom payloads, programing ect. Why not advertise my skill? No one says anything about blogs in peoples sigs. So move along.

This is a free community, we can help others to have their weapons greased, but there's many people that doesn't want to read into a forum to get their onwn conclusions ready.

Offering a service is as lucrative as getting the service ready to run without reading anything and without having any headache... Someone wants to be spooned? Ok, it'll surely have a price, isn't it?

For other else who wants to learn, ever will be an answer on how-to.

My problem is that this is a vague post. There is NO information as to what the problem may be. Obviously in order to help identify and work out any errors, we first need to know what it is that is going on. "My computer is messed up", isnt alot to go by.

And the first time is asking people to do it for him/her. Really? If you cant install it you shouldnt use it.