can't open driver U3 system

mR.xx

hello

if put flash driver show me some error and I can't open this driver U3 system

because i'm modify PelicanBFG-autorun.iso just modify this file LaunchPad.exe

Replace some pic use Resource Tuner and save this file after i'm add this to iso PelicanBFG-autorun.iso

after use LPInstaller and burn this iso success but if open drive U3 system show me this message

look this pic

12911142cq7.th.jpg

Seems like there may be a language barrier or an inability to type in complete sentences. So Im going to suggest you clear some things up.

1. Did you burn the iso to a CD or did you put it on the U3 partition of the thumb drive

2. What are you trying to do? Switchblade stuff doesnt belong here, as a mod to move this to the proper section.

3. Tell us exactly the problem, windows errors happen all the time. Click debug and copy paste the out put.

sorry yes my language very bad :(

--

1. Did you burn the iso to a CD or did you put it on the U3 partition of the thumb drive

I'm put it on the U3 partition

2. What are you trying to do? Switchblade stuff doesnt belong here, as a mod to move this to the proper section.

I have tried to file Modfiy LaunchPad.exe

By the Resource Tuner, I changed some of the photos only and save changed to LaunchPad.exe and put this file to LaunchPad.zip after modify burn the iso PelicanBFG-autorun using programs LPInstaller the burn sucss

if try open driver U3 System partition give me error like pic attch

3. Tell us exactly the problem, windows errors happen all the time. Click debug and copy paste the out put.

If put this usb flash give me the error I tell you before

25USD and remote desktop and ill set it up for you.

What a great deal... :o

I mean the switchblade crap is a bit played out. Most people using it are using out dated payloads that virii protection picks up and shuts down. Its a skiddie tool that wont help you learn anything. What the best course of action would be is to learn to build you own and use that. Aside from the language barrier the information presented isnt very, well, informative. The instruction are very clear.