Help wiring up Jasager

hello,

I have consulted other form topics but to no avail. My Question is how to correctly wire up Jasager. I would like to be able to use this out and about but i am having issues setting up ICS. My Laptop is connected to wireless and my Fon is connected to my laptop via Ethernet. I also run in to a few more problems. when i share my wireless connection with my wired there is no default gateway listed on Ethernet status. Therefore i am locked out of 192.168.1.1 when i am connected to wireless but i can access 192.168.1.1 while disconnected. Any help?

Micah C

if you are using xp there is a wizard that can guild you through the ICS part without a problem but if your still having problems it could be the same im having with a different cpu on the fon which creates problems. If you could provide any more detailed info that might help us find the problem directly.

If you are talking about the "Setup a home or small office network connection" i have already tried that. I am willing to provide any information whatsoever needed to solve this problem. Ill try to clarify the problem. My laptop is connected to a WRT54G linksys router. My fon is connected to my PC via Ethernet. I cant access my fon while connected to the linksys. What info would you need?

Micah C

If you are talking about the "Setup a home or small office network connection" i have already tried that. I am willing to provide any information whatsoever needed to solve this problem. Ill try to clarify the problem. My laptop is connected to a WRT54G linksys router. My fon is connected to my PC via Ethernet. I cant access my fon while connected to the linksys. What info would you need?

Micah C

most likely your Linksys is on the same IP scheme as the fon they both are probably a .1 IP range you will need to change the Linksys IP to something other than a .1 Address range.

most likely your Linksys is on the same IP scheme as the fon they both are probably a .1 IP range you will need to change the Linksys IP to something other than a .1 Address range.

He is right you know i had the same problem. my router IP is 192.168.1.1 and the fon was to. The way i fix this problem was disconnect and turn off ICS and wireless. Then type 192.168.1.1/webif then go into networks from there change the IP. I have it set up as 192.168.0.250