Inspiron Mini 12

CrazyDesi

Its not something I would buy for myself, I have a mini9 and its very nice, this is something I would buy for my mum though. She needs a small, cheap and lightweight computer thats bigger than a 9" netbook and this would fit the bill perfectly.

Its not something I would buy for myself, I have a mini9 and its very nice, this is something I would buy for my mum though. She needs a small, cheap and lightweight computer thats bigger than a 9" netbook and this would fit the bill perfectly.

I think for that or maybe a student who just needs a little tote around for notes n shit would be good.

I think for that or maybe a student who just needs a little tote around for notes n shit would be good.

I agree with you. I think it is a little more expensive for the price, but it does run Ubuntu. I am thinking of getting it because I really do need it for notes and stuff. I tend to play my games and stuff on my other main laptop but it is 6 pounds and its got a dead pixel which annoys the hell out of me. I am thinking of getting this just to tote around and mess with. I just wish that they would change it back to the old processor. The new one is just stupid to use on a netbook. Luckily, dell actually has been pretty responsive with the Mini 9 and making it customizable so who knows.