[Release] Leapos Pocket Knife Configurator *Beta*

alexthedrifter

Updates:

Now at V2.0 Using tabs to avoid the wall of text look.

Overhauled since Beta version. Now using tabs :3

Now added V2.0 with no framework required it looks ugly, but it works on any computer running any windows 2000-XP+

Overview:

This is a program I wrote in Visual Basic that simplifies editing of the Pocket Knife Payload by Leapos. With it you can edit the settings like the attacks that the payload does etc...

Usage:

Place in the root of your pocket knife.

Run.

Click things.

If you can't understand how to use it then how did you navigate to this site?

Source Code

Screenshots

V2.0/V2.0 NF

None yet D: feel free to post some.

V1.0

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=over1yq4.bmp

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=over2bg8.bmp

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=over3wa6.bmp

Any errors just post em here.

Also could a mod edit out the Beta in the topic name, we are no longer in beta.

Pocket_Knife_Configurator.rar

PKC_No_Framework_Required.rar

I have seen it, it's a GUI.

My concept of what you must see when you open the GUI is seeing a list of checked/unchecked boxes to activate or not a stuff. If you use only buttons, you cannot know the state of each sub-payload.

But by the momment, till he implements more things, it looks alexthedrifter is doing a good work. ;)

Yes, yes, yes, yes, I know, it's a BETA...

I'll be testing it in this week...

First question, why we must use .NET Framework? Sorry if this question is so simply but I think, if we want to run it in a computer without .NET Framework, we must install it. What it happens if we have only a pair of seconds to configure the payload?

I don't want to compromise you but you surely will understand what I'm trying to say...

I'll be waiting for the sourcecode as DingleBerries too.

Haven't you implemented the Slurp3 code?

Have you worked in a clean installation of the Pocket Knife or a updated one?

By the way, only one more thing to say GREAT WORK!

thats cool that you did all that but i personally just stick to gonzors because i like the style of it

although i really wish gonzor would release the source for the gui part of the control panel i guess you can call it

but its ok that he hasnt i have fount others ways to make each check mark do what i want them to do

maybe one day i may try to see what i can do for making a cp for these things idk never though about tring it before im sure it cant be too hard

good work though

Slurp3? I didn't know one existed xD. The framework requirement is by default in VB 2008 Express; any idea on how to edit this it would be thanked.

No, I'm sorry... I don't know how do do for not using .NET Framework.

Slurp3 method (I named it slurp3 because slurp1 and slurp2 already exists) is a way of slurping only desired files from My Documents, Desktop, Shared Documents and Shared Desktop (similar as Slurp2 but more oriented attack), it can substitute it too. It's not implemented yet but i'll think Leapo's will do. It uses a plain text file (wanted.txt from \SYSTEM dir), editable for slurping files by extension (*.jpg, *.doc, etc). It can slurp all files too (by edditing the wanted.txt and adding the *.* for it). You can find more information into the Pocketnife Payload thread here

thats cool that you did all that but i personally just stick to gonzors because i like the style of it

although i really wish gonzor would release the source for the gui part of the control panel i guess you can call it

but its ok that he hasnt i have fount others ways to make each check mark do what i want them to do

maybe one day i may try to see what i can do for making a cp for these things idk never though about tring it before im sure it cant be too hard

good work though

Thanks.

No, I'm sorry... I don't know how do do for not using .NET Framework.

Slurp3 method (I named it slurp3 because slurp1 and slurp2 already exists) is a way of slurping only desired files from My Documents, Desktop, Shared Documents and Shared Desktop (similar as Slurp2 but more oriented attack), it can substitute it too. It's not implemented yet but i'll think Leapo's will do. It uses a plain text file (wanted.txt from \SYSTEM dir), editable for slurping files by extension (*.jpg, *.doc, etc). It can slurp all files too (by edditing the wanted.txt and adding the *.* for it). You can find more information into the Pocketnife Payload thread here

Thanks for the info, I think I'll update it soon with the others section so it shells the .txt file for Haksaw

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man cool work, i just had a brain wave, Okay to be honest we are not going to do a 3 second configure when we are about to attack a computer. We are going to set up the payload the day/night before using a comp which more than likely we have .Net Framework installed.

(no attack intended @DMilton)

Okay, Could you add the profiles. Like having a drop down box or radio buttons where you can choose a profile. This you could easily write into your own config. with a something simple like this

LSA Secrets,0,1,1,
IE,0,1,1,
SAM,1,1,1,

Where "name","profile1","profile2","profile3",

Cause that would 1 minimise space. and could easily be loaded at startup of the program.

Happy Coding!

Hey man cool work, i just had a brain wave, Okay to be honest we are not going to do a 3 second configure when we are about to attack a computer. We are going to set up the payload the day/night before using a comp which more than likely we have .Net Framework installed.

(no attack intended @DMilton)

Don't worry man, I don't feel attacked at all. Only one observation... Figure you have to plan your attack in 3 seconds. One situation, one solution!

I don't want to annoy alexthedrifter at all, in fact his work desserves applause, but if this is your situation (probably if I answered it is because is mine), you have to act as soon as possible, as fast as possible, and problably you haven't time to install .NET at all (if it is possible). :(

Anyway, good work!

That's cool man! You get the non .Net Framework version and it looks fine. Thanks for your effort in this. How did you avoid the using of .Net Framework?

Other thing is... the profile selector... But looks ok. I'll be testing it for a while and waiting for Leapo's updates to make it better.

• 2 months later...