stock

gcninja

Any body have any? two years ago i was oging to buy some nintendo stock when it was 19bucks, one yeart later, i looked its was 90! i kick my self for it everyday. Its at 46 now and i was thinking of buying some. What doyou guys think of buying? if you could what would you?

Thanks

Nows a good time to buy stock, while its low. Ive bought quite a few shares recently, expecting their value to go up when the "recession/credit crunch" is over. (I also bought some oil stock in January 2007, sold in in July 2008, i was very lucky).

For technology companies, I have 10 shares of microsoft and an apple stock.

MSFT is like what? 25? Expect it to go up?

What of logitech, dell, asus, and or acer? Christmas is coming up (thatsa one reason i was looking at nintendo (NTDOY) in oct of 06) and logitech is great accessories and the others have computer and UMPCs.

ive followed the stock market on occasion but dont have the cash to dabble. though i used to have a neopets account for the sole purpose of the virtual stock market lmao.

side note:

you know your a nerd when you see stock as the topic title and instantly thing super smash bro's

MSFT is like what? 25? Expect it to go up?

What of logitech, dell, asus, and or acer? Christmas is coming up (thatsa one reason i was looking at nintendo (NTDOY) in oct of 06) and logitech is great accessories and the others have computer and UMPCs.

The Microsoft ones were actaully a present (one of those share gift sets, its what started me off in shares). It could go up if dell, asus or acer sales go up, cause they use windows.