Mr. #

Internet won't work on browser via LAN TURTLE.

9 posts in this topic

Recently got the turtle, configured it to the cloud server. I have Auto ssh enabled, but when connected to an ethernet, there is no internet connection to the computer. What could be the problem?

Hi @Mr. #,

could you provide us some more information? With "computer" you mean the computer to which the LanTurtle is connected, right? not the LanTurtle itself?

Can you connect to the LanTurtle from another computer on the network via SSH? What OS is your computer running?

Does the LanTurtle show up as a device in your network connection?

The computer to which the LAN TURTLE is connected to, yes not the LAN TURTLE.

I am running linux, and i am able to SSH into the turtle from another computer on the lan. However, the computer to which the TURTLE is connected to has no internet connectivity. With the turtle connected via ethernet to the computer USB.

i have attached a link of an image, failed to add one here.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/648635/today.png

Hi @Mr. #,

could post the output of ifconfig? I'm not opening your screenshot as I would have to enter an email address...

@Mr. #

1. can you ssh into the lan turtle from the victim computer?
  2. could you please as I asked before post the output of ifconfig of your victim computer?

@Mr. #
Do you happen to have Responder/QuickCreds enabled? If so, try disabling them/reboot the turtle and let us know the results.

Doesn't seem like anyone has come up with a solution yet.

I will say that on both my Macbook and my Ubuntu desktop machine, if I plug the Turtle in, my browser will not connect to the internet. However, if I restart the machine once the Turtle is connected, the browsers will connect afterwards. Chrome always throws a DNS error and I think Firefox did as well. Why would a reboot fix it but spontaneous plugging in renders the internet browsing useless? This could be troublesome for deployment.