How to install RAT exe file in victim computer?

black.pearl

thanks for the reply but you cant send exe files mail server. however, there is more trouble some issue I have faced. When i manage to install exe file to victims computer it wont work unless i run remote access management service. Please guide me what is the background of remote management service in windows 7. how can I run it on victims system.

Sounds a bit shady, not even sure if this is for educational purposes.

There is a lot of read up to do online regarding SET and how to use it. I suggest you start there.

• 3 months later...

Look into using a FTP server and then research how to make your own downloader. If you have any knowledge with vb.net it's only a few lines of code then all you have to do is use a crypter like armadillo to pack it and make it undetectable..

• 1 month later...

if you are using SET u can use a meterpreter session and to trick your victim and getting meterpreter session and use the "upload" command and upload your rat and execute your rat by getting into the victims shell or other and u have a Trojan on your victim PC.