Pineapple - enable internet for un-phished pages

vlsiman

Hello wise people (and Darren)

I am working on my pineapples and am trying to acomplish a weired task:

I want my fishes (aka users) to be able to access the regular internet (from 3G or LAN) on all pages NOT marked for phishing.

This is ofcourse to enhance sslstrip, keylogger etc.

I have updated the unit to 2.8.1

When dns spoof is on - you can access example.com - but not cnn.com

if i use the networkmanager infusion to connect (ICS) eth1 to WLAN0 - i get internet - but no phishing.

Ideas?

Many thanks

vlsiman

Can you copy and paste (using a spolier tag) your DNS Spoof info... You should be able to turn on ICS and then set only the specific sites you want to phish for spoofing. Not so unusual really...

Hi

[DNS Spoof Config]

172.16.42.1 example.com

I thoutht that it means that the example.com will be spoofed, the rest wont, isnt that the idea?

I also tried

[DNS spoof config] second try

172.16.42.1 facebook.com

172.16.42.1 blogger.com

which does not seem to do anything, unless I ad at the end "172.16.42.1 *" in which case spoof works again

Oh yes i did!

the problem is that the pineapple does NOT work as an Access Point when NOT spoofing, either to the 3g or to the WAN.

when spoofing - it will ONLY let the clients see my spoofes sites when 172.16.42.1 * is in the DNS Spoof Config - and NOT the real internet in any case.

I guess i need to set something in the 3g.sh or the /etc/config/network - but I dont know what

vlsiman

Ok man. Give us more details on how you've setup your computer, your pineapple etc and be specific. Are you using a PC or Mac or Linux? Are you using the wp4.sh script? What ports eth wise are you using and how. That might help. There are just too many variables to be guessing.

That's kinda my point there Chris. In the original post he mentions eth1.... Is this a problem you had and that's what fixed it?

https://github.com/WiFiPineapple/web-interface/wiki/mk34quickstartguide

By default the pineapple will not forward traffic from the wan interface to the lan/wlan interface, you have to setup iptables to do so.

Hi

First - I am trying to share the internet from eth1(WAN port) or the 3G modem, NOT to do ICS from my control machine on eth0(PoE)

Second - on the first iptables command, i already get an error : multiple -s flags not allowed

My setup:

Pineapple iV 2.8.1

USB connected to a hub, with sandisk 16GB and Alcatel 320 3G modem

PoE lan connected to a PoE adapter for power, then to a USB/LAN adapter on my windows control computer

WAN/LAN port connected via ADSL to the internet, no firewall or nothing

yelp?

vlsiman