Tiger Team

ls

I've just found this , it's pretty cool

-Tiger Team is the name of an American television show that airs on TruTV (formerly CourtTV).

The show follows a civilian tiger team composed of Chris Nickerson, Luke McOmie, and Ryan Jones, which is hired to infiltrate organizations with the objective of testing their weaknesses to electronic, psychological, tactical, and physical threats. Attacks executed on organizations in this television show include social engineering, wired and wireless hacking, and physically breaking into buildings.

The television show's first two episodes aired Tuesday, December 25, 2007 at 11:00 pm ET and 11:30 pm ET. The first episode is available on TruTV's website in streaming flash format[1]. The first two episodes were re-aired, back-to-back, on June 16th, 2008.- wikipedia

to bad there are only two episodes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Team_(TV_series)

I forgot to mention that in the second episode they use the HAK5 switchblade

No they didn't, if memory serves me correct they used an feature in core impact that allows you to create a flash drive tool, I may be wrong but I know the hak5 tool was not used.