HALP!

atmosfear1337

You hold shift (disables autorun).

And why would you want to install vnc or the hacksaw on ever comp you come across? 

*Cough, every pc you are conducting a penetration test on or have authority to mess with*

All the other options are harmless, and won't mess up your pc, they'll just create a log file for your comp.

You hold shift (disables autorun).

And why would you want to install vnc or the hacksaw on ever comp you come across? 

*Cough, every pc you are conducting a penetration test on or have authority to mess with*

All the other options are harmless, and won't mess up your pc, they'll just create a log file for your comp.

THANKS

EDIT: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

I hate to put it this way, but thanks for telling the world you broke the law!

Really, if you're determined to get yourself in jail, please don't incriminate the developers, we're liable too y'know.

*Grumbles

"My client wasn't enough of an expert to know that what he was doing was breaking the law..."

That's really about the only thing that could get a developer here sent to jail, our code is very clearly marked as proof of concept and I'm sure the developers themselves wouldn't actually use the code unless they had permission.

I hate to put it this way, but thanks for telling the world you broke the law!

Really, if you're determined to get yourself in jail, please don't incriminate the developers, we're liable too y'know.

*Grumbles

"My client wasn't enough of an expert to know that what he was doing was breaking the law..."

That's really about the only thing that could get a developer here sent to jail, our code is very clearly marked as proof of concept and I'm sure the developers themselves wouldn't actually use the code unless they had permission.

I ONLY use my switchblade on my computers or networks where I have written permission, I do not recommend using this on any computer where you do not have permission for the above reason.