New Blended Style for 7.4.0

lineberr

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to first say thanks for this splendid tool, I have used it for over 6 months and the community is just great.  I had a few minutes today to build a new Pandora Jar Style/Theme so here it is.

Blended Style:

=========

rapidshare.com/files/42394838/pandora.beta.blended.7.4.0.zip.html

Blended.JPG

This will not work with any of the older or current themes.  Also all images used are Free or GPL.

Please let me know what you think and have fun.

DarkRealmz

• 2 weeks later...

The skin file looks really good but I am having trouble getting it to work. for me when i  copy over the folder and edit the main HTML file to add the skin selection, it  loads but the  pandora player is loaded    at the top left corner of the screen

The only parts changed are the pandorajar.css style sheet the pandoraGrabber.html and the addition of the images under the theme directory. You should be able to only copy those file across to the existing Pandora Jar folder. After that is complete you should have a working Pandora Jar installation. Or you can simple launch it from the directory structure of the expanded zip file. I removed all the old themes so that they would not confuse, meaning that the new Blended theme is default. I have done all my testing against " Firefox/2.0.0.5" I'm not sure if that is an issue.

I'm also using the Flash 9 to flash 8 application registry workaround.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Also it would help to tell me the OS this is running on and possibly a screenshot.

DarkRealmz

i think I got it. I was wondering if it would be ok for me to add your skin file as part of the pandora jar installer so that way they will be able to enjoy the new look and still have all of the fixes  so they wont have any problems grabbing tracks

I am kinda planning or releasing a new version  that has your skin but also leave the old one in  so that way, everyone will have the option  of selecting

Pandora's jar with the blended skin  or Pandora's jar with the default skin

sry if i acted too soon, but i an adding the  new files,  as a extra version that features your new skin file

if you don't want me to add it just let me know and i will remove  it