Help! 2 factor authentication.

I hope someone can help me with my dilemma. A couple of days ago, I broke my phone. To save money, I ordered one online. I have a few more days before my new phone is delivered. I'm in a bad spot trying to access my Gmail. The password is not the issue; it's two-factor authentication. I can't access my recovery email because Gmail is used for the two-factor authentication for the account. The phone number I listed was a Google Voice number. I will not make that mistake again. I was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction. Please keep in mind that I am a novice. With that said, please keep it simple if possible. I did download some data from my phone onto my MacBook before I broke it. The information I need may be in one of the files. I have the following logs:

Accessibility.Config.log

AVConference.log

com.yahoo.aerogram.log.rtf

ps_thread.txt

top.txt

When I downloaded the data from my phone, these files came with the other downloads. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. Thank you. 

You've got two gmail accounts, both broken, both point to each other for the recovery address, is that right? Do you have the stored backup codes it ask you to generate when you enabled 2FA? That is the correct way to get back in.

Those files mean nothing, you aren't going to be able to pull anything off the phone that will help.

35 minutes ago, SeptemberJones007 said:

Could the backup codes be stored in my iCloud? 

They could be in iCloud, they could be on your laptop, they could be printed and in the back of your underwear drawer. When you setup 2FA they give you a set of backup codes and tell you to store them safe, how you do that is completely up to you.