Pineapple mk7 create dnsspoof blacklist

WiNTER23

It's possible but definitely not with the DNSspoof module.

Perhaps you would like to tell us what exactly you want to achieve? If you have another web server that uses the DNSspoof module to create a spoofed version of a website, you could of course redirect to the actual website if the IP address accessing the spoofed page is not that of the desired victim. But that's only one idea and may not be the best one in your case.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 8:50 PM, 90N45 said:

It's possible but definitely not with the DNSspoof module.

Perhaps you would like to tell us what exactly you want to achieve? If you have another web server that uses the DNSspoof module to create a spoofed version of a website, you could of course redirect to the actual website if the IP address accessing the spoofed page is not that of the desired victim. But that's only one idea and may not be the best one in your case.

I want to spoof a DNS, but I want to do it on specific devices not all connected devices, that's exactly what I want to achieve, how would I do it with dnsspoof module or in another way as you said?

On 1/15/2024 at 9:35 PM, WiNTER23 said:

I want to spoof a DNS, but I want to do it on specific devices not all connected devices, that's exactly what I want to achieve, how would I do it with dnsspoof module or in another way as you said?

My idea would be a verification on the malicious site you are allocating the spoofed domain to. A bit of PHP could verify that the device is valid by its IP address. If it’s IP address isn’t one from the devices in your scope, you could send the device a HTTP redirect header to the original site (for that you should redirect directly to the IP address. The domain wouldn’t work because you are spoofing it right?)…

But that’s just a spontaneous idea that came to my mind… Didn’t test anything. No guarantee that it will work. If the site you want to spoof isn’t that complex it could work though.

And I assume you need to learn some PHP and how to run a web server with it for this… for this google is your best friend. If you still want to do it, I could write you some pseudo code (to point you in the right direction) for the “redirection by IP address” PHP part.

All in all, if you need a feature rich DNS setup like this, you may want to take a look at how to setup a DNS server on your own machine (not the pineapple). I don’t know, but I assume there are software solutions that can have different DNS allocations for different devices.