nothing works...

kvda91

I just got a pineapple tetra. I've been trying the internet a bit since I'm not allowed to move much anymore. now I would like to get started with the pineapple. i have a macbook air m1 with vmware on which i have kali linux running. I have 2 wifi adapters. but no matter what i try i am not getting any new clients. the wifi goes off and on and really nothing works as it should. can someone please explain me step by step how to install it. should i do it in vmware with linux? Or is it also possible on my macbook? do I need 2 wifi adapters? please help me.

You have to try to explain that a bit more in detail. What are you actually trying to do? Why do you think that you need 2 WiFi adapters?

44 minutes ago, kvda91 said:

I just got a pineapple tetra.

10-4 on that

44 minutes ago, kvda91 said:

I've been trying the internet a bit since I'm not allowed to move much anymore.

Don't know what this means or is referring to

45 minutes ago, kvda91 said:

I have 2 wifi adapters. but no matter what i try i am not getting any new clients.

In what way is this linked to the issues that you are experiencing?

46 minutes ago, kvda91 said:

the wifi goes off and on and really nothing works as it should.

What WiFi? I assume it's the Tetra. How do you confirm/verify that the WiFi goes off and on

47 minutes ago, kvda91 said:

can someone please explain me step by step how to install it

Install what?

hey! i saw a turtorial from someone using a nano.. and needed 2 wifis.

everytime i try to enable the pine ap the internet goes off.. but i not have a choice to select an other interface for my client internet.

OK, still not enough info

So... are you trying to connect the Tetra as a client to a WiFi network in order to get internet access?

https://docs.hak5.org/wifi-pineapple-6th-gen-nano-tetra/internet-connectivity/wifi-client-mode

To not interfere with PineAP functionality, you need to add a WiFi adapter (or use ICS which I don't recommend since it's more or less always is a PITA to get it working)

Or... use an Ethernet cable and connect the WAN port to a switch port on the local network