Evil Portal default Page

noobhaxer

Hi, i need some Help with the Evil Portal Module. 

When i activate the Evil Portal Module and connect to my Router i can only acess the Portal by typing the IP Adress of the mk7.

How do i configure the mk7 so that when i connect to the AP, i get send to the Evil Portal Site by default ?

thx

You mention "router" and "mk7" as if they were two different things, so I have to ask; do you mean the Mark VII when saying "router" as well?

If not, then my conclusion is that you have mixed up the concept. You need to connect to the Mark VII directly (using the open AP) to get Evil Portal to be displayed as the first thing for the connected client device. If you connect to some intermediate router (to which the Mark VII is connected in some way), then the Evil Portal will not be shown.

8 minutes ago, dark_pyrro said:

You mention "router" and "mk7" as if they were two different things, so I have to ask; do you mean the Mark VII when saying "router" as well?

If not, then my conclusion is that you have mixed up the concept. You need to connect to the Mark VII directly (using the open AP) to get Evil Portal to be displayed as the first thing for the connected client device. If you connect to some intermediate router (to which the Mark VII is connected in some way), then the Evil Portal will not be shown.

dark_pyrro is totally correct. Connecting to an AP that the Pineapple is connected to as a client will not cause other clients to be redirected to the captive portal. That said, if you have some requirement where the Open AP or Evil AP are not options, ARP cache poisoning and/or DNS spoofing can get clients to connect to the Pineapple.

1 hour ago, dark_pyrro said:

Sorry, with router i meant the Mark VII. I am connected to the open AP and the Portal is only shown when i enter the IP Adress "172.16.42.1" directly into a fresh Browser Page.

Archived