Run C2 executable directly from

Indeserpen

Just to answer what I believe is a general question about executing something from the Bunny storage, then my answer would be; yes. However, there's always an "it depends" linked to such an answer. So, it depends on your target machine and if it allows things to be executed from external storage. If that is blocked, then you can't do it. You could try to copy the executable from Bunny storage to the target box and execute it there, but this also depends on the settings and what is allowed (app whitelisting, etc.). Then, a more specific answer to the fact that you are trying to execute a C2 client from the Bunny; I'm not sure how you are going to do that on a target machine.

• 2 weeks later...

As Dark_pyrro suggested you can copy it from BashBunny storage to the target and execute it from the payload, there's a template in the payloads script that does this.
But, it also depends on the target settings, what the payload is, or if it's a internet connected system or a standalone. So the answer is not as simple as you might want ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a look into LolBins for Windows, since some of those can be used for downloading and executing of payloads, if you have a C2, spin up a webserver / webdav for hosting of payloads, and while you're at it, make yourself a nice FTP server, and use Powershell to steal user files and Wifi creds ๐Ÿ˜‰ (It's about fifty lines of powershell code ๐Ÿ™‚ )

So, kick into research mode, make a lab, try stuff out and most of all, have fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Archived