Invoice problem

b4df00d

Good morning,

I bought a few pieces in the Hak5 store, but unfortunately the invoice received contains wrong data (no flat number, no tax identification number). I've asked shop@haskshop.zendesk.com a few times, but the support literally wants me to "disconnect". Is it possible to get an invoice correction somehow? This is important because without an employee, he will not give me money. He will quote the last answer from the support:

--- CUT THERE---

Our warehouse ships for around 200 other retailers. It operates on our behalf, and all info is marked with our business name.  This is customary and used on all orders, including all international orders.   We do not have any other invoices to provide. 

--- CUT THERE---

I'm just asking to add tax number for current invoice.

BTW. It will be great to fix shop form / invoice integration to add tax number provided in invoice. 

Hi @b4df00d-- hopefully I can shed some light on the situation.

Soon after you order from us, you'll receive an email from shop@hak5.org with the subject line "Invoice XXXXXX from Hak5 LLC" (where xxxxxx == your order number). The email will contain a PDF attachment which will look similar to the below:

image.png

Further, at checkout you will find a VAT field as shown below:

image.png

If this field is populated at checkout, the number provided will appear on the invoice.

Unfortunately we do not have the means to update the invoice with the VAT number if it is only provided after the fact, however you are welcome to add it to your copy.

I hope that helps. If I am for any reason misunderstanding your request, please clarify. Thanks!

Hi @Darren Kitchen,

firstly - thanks for fast reply and sorry for the problem. I was pretty sure that I filled up VAT number in form that is why I was surprised that the tax number did not appear on invoice. But I more believe the system than human so I thing I was tired or sth if you say that this mechanism is for 100% working correctly.

The problem is that in my country when I edit by myself the invoice which is considered as legal document (in my country it is...)  issued by seller it can be called forgery/falsification and there can be some serious consequences. I know how looks invoicing in UK and I'm pretty sure that whole situations must look funny for UK dudes 😞 It will be engought for me to just pust my tax number on invoice somewhere and send me PDF (the mail is the proof that I did not forgery the document and the seller edited it by himself). In that situation I'm clear and nobody hurts. I know that it is end of the year and we all have a lot of work to do so one more time - sorry for the problem.

Best regards Karol. 

If you received the wrong data, it is best to address the problem immediately to their customer service. It would be also a great thing to just give you a new one or give you a refund. After all, it is your hard-earned money. You have the right to ask for it when the service or product you asked for is not given. Anyway, have a great day ahead.

Archived