Help Myelitepc Turtle

myelitepc

Hello,

My name is Edwin and im in search of some networking help.  An old friend turned hacker has been connecting to all my devices/internets and been bullying my whole family.  He has told me alot of what he is doing I just don't know how to block it any more.  I have bought a lan turtle and waiting for it to come as im hoping there might be some tools on it to help me hack my self to see all the things thats going on that I can't see, as he has been using my internet some how.  He keeps spying on us and connecting to our cell phones and redirecting them to gosh knows where, making all the calls not go through.  Any help is good help as my only friend is just acting out as a 10 year old child stuck in a 36 year old mans body and all he wants to do is internet bully people and say hes God as we all know thats not true, God is a much better person (lol) But ya any help on cleaning up my network and blocking out dushes like him I would love it.  I am willing to give away network gear for help, I have alot of it.  Thank you all for reading and if you can please help thanks.

Edwin

Archived