c_duck_osx.hex doesn't work anymore

I have done the following:

Plugged in the rubber ducky and holding down the reset button when I plug it in to enter dfu mode.

dfu-programmer at32uc3b1256 erase
dfu-programmer at32uc3b1256 flash --suppress-bootloader-mem ~/Desktop/hak/rubber_ducky/USB-Rubber-Ducky/Firmware/Images/osx.hex
dfu-programmer at32uc3b1256 reset

After flashing the firmware of the rubberducky with osx.hex

I loaded the following test script and encoded it to inject.bin using 

java -jar ~/Desktop/hak/rubber_ducky/duckencoder.jar -i ~/Desktop/hak/rubber_ducky/test.txt -o /Volumes/_/inject.bin

I plug the microsd card into the rubber ducky, move to another mac and it executes perfectly.

Now I repeat the process, but instead of osx.hex I load c_duck_osx.hex

When I plug it into a test machine, the microsd card mounts as expected, however, the inject.bin does not run. The rubber ducky blinks red. I have checked the help files and can verify that it can read the microsd card based on the fact that it is mounting the card.

Is there a fix for this or did I do something wrong? Ideally I'd like to get this running on a mac so I can run the twin duck firmware

The java duck encoder version is: Hak5 Duck Encoder 2.6.3

The test inject.bin code is the following. The DELAY at the beginning was at 1000 and I increased it to 10000 in order to see if it was an issue of trying to run something before the drive was mounted. It has no effect on behavior. Still blinks red. Sometimes it will alternate between green and red, but that is only when the drive is in the process of mounting. After that, it just blinks off and on red.

DEFAULTDELAY 250

REM Wait for the system to get all set up
DELAY 10000

REM Open the "Spotlight Search" and pull up the terminal/cli
GUI SPACE
STRING Terminal.app
ENTER

REM Send a command to the machine through the terminal/cli
STRING say 'you have been hacked'
ENTER
DELAY 2000

REM Close the terminal window so there's no trace left behind