wait for login

GiraffeDaddy

Good idea! 
If you have been experimenting with what we starting in Episode 6, then you may have some ideas on certain environmental triggers that could be used. The antenna is extremely primitive, so actually reading RF from a wireless keyboard (if thats what you are asking?) wouldn't be very easy. But you may notice that things like the proximity of a person to the antenna can create noticeable patterns. So you could certainly utilize that 🙂

Many of you have probably already figured out how to implement the antenna concepts we started moving towards in Episode 6. But if you haven't, don't worry because that is what Episode 7 will get into. You will have a lot of options to think about as we move out of the "paint by numbers" approach and more of a "choose your path" via the simple tools. 

• 2 months later...

I asked a similar question over on the slack forum a little while back and he indicated that once the new keylogger stuff dies down the next episode(s) will be on their way.

Out of curiosity, how's your exploration going? This forum's seemed a little stagnant. But I wondered what others were trying and their approaches.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 9:23 PM, pichaelanthony said:

I asked a similar question over on the slack forum a little while back and he indicated that once the new keylogger stuff dies down the next episode(s) will be on their way.

Out of curiosity, how's your exploration going? This forum's seemed a little stagnant. But I wondered what others were trying and their approaches.

correct! Been extremely overwhelmed lately. But I am walking people through some next steps (basically ep7) on the slack server if you want to get an early start. 

Archived