Which Tool Is Best?

Dark_Stoner

Hi alll,

I'm living in a institution but I have access to an ethernet port which is currently connected to a TV/Tablet. If I connect a PC directly into the ethernet port I can get on the internet with limitations. YouTbe works with no problems but doing a search on Google only takes me to the search results page but none of the links work. Using DuckDuckGo is slightly better but once the destination link opens, clicking links on the destination page won't work. You have to copy the link and paste it back into DuckDuckGo.

The facility uses comcast buisiness for the internet connection and I know the I.P. number of that device (did a nmap scan from said tablet). By plugimg in a USB stick, with linux on it, the boot proccess of the TV/Tablet was interupted and I was presented with a prompt which I then ran uname -a and got a hit.   

I setup another resident using an active ethernet switch. He just uses YouTube anyway so he's okay with it. 

What Hak5 tool should I/can I use to get more info and freedom on the net? (without getting caught of course...)

Archived