Some suggestions

Lux Æterna

Hey there,
I just got my SC and while playing around with it I thought about some possible additions to this great device:
1) RTSP streaming. I don't know the specs of the device so I'm not sure how feasible this is but it would be great to just point VLC at it and stream it in real time.
2) some way to remote into it, ie. OpenVPN + SSH. Again, I don't know the specs but if it was possible it could basically become a capture device AND a backdoor to a network!
3) email reporting!
4) wifi master mode, to broadcast an SSID to connect to and remotely access stuff on it.

I'm sure you already thought of some of this stuff, just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

Hi Lux - 

Thanks for the feedback, it's all great!

1. That's an interesting point and something we could consider

2. It isn't really meant to be a network backdoor, but if that's what you're looking for may I recommend the LAN Turtle, Packet Squirrel or Signal Owl?

3. This is absolutely a feature we can add to Cloud C2

4. This goes along with #2 as it wasn't designed to be a network backdoor, so the radio is a client device - but that said you could set it to tether to your phones mobile hotspot and manage it from Cloud C2 which already has a convenient way to export loot.

Thanks for sharing! 

6 hours ago, Darren Kitchen said:

2. It isn't really meant to be a network backdoor, but if that's what you're looking for may I recommend the LAN Turtle, Packet Squirrel or Signal Owl?

I purchased all three on day one 🙂 I actually wrote a guide last year on how to backdoor a subnet via OpenVPN on a PS on its subforum

Also Cloud C2 is great, but my idea was to try and make it a little bit more standalone, as connecting to an host is "noisier" on a network level, and also leaves a bigger footprint (ie: DNS logs, traffic to a specific port etc). But I understand completely, no worries. Thanks for getting back to me Darren!

This is something we have planned for Cloud C2. The transport architecture was written in a modular way such that we'll be able to implement different protocols with ease. So masking DNS, ICMP, etc is a possibility - and with the right interval levels it could add considerably to the stealth. Still, a hidden hotspot would go a long way to circumventing the firewall with a lot less hassle too 🙂

Archived