How to hack my own site tips please

In that case it's not very vulnerable at all. The majority of vulnerabilities in web sites are bugs in PHP scripts (not PHP it's self). The biggest way your site is vulnerable your own access to it, your password strength, is the password sent over an encrypted (SSL or TLS) connection etc., not very vulnerable at all. The only other way is, obviously, though a vulnerability in the servers software, just keep the servers software up to date and your site is at very low risk.

I just want to qualify "The majority of vulnerabilities in web sites are bugs in PHP scripts (not PHP it's self).".

It's not necessarily PHP, but any scripting language (PHP, ASP, Python, Perl etc.) that runs on the server. There are also what's known as cross site scripting vulnerabilities, but these (usually) do not pose a threat to the server it's self, the target for these kind of attacks are the users of the site.

Yeah, PHP scripts are the worst. At the hosting company I work at we take down about 50 sites a day due to bad scripts. (formmail scripts that will accept input from anywhere) Its very rare that we get boxes that have been rooted, and then its more likely to be lax passwords and unpatched windows exploits. Dumb admins must be the worse though.