Network PassViewer

hsncorrosion

Are you trying to steal passwords on a school network?

I ask because your post suggests that they are logging in to the computer, and only in domain situations does windows send it's password over a network (exception for accessing network shares).

Also, you don't have administrative access on these computers (because they are not your computers?), this only further increases suspicion to the point that it set off my "We are not getting the whole picture" and "This sounds like a 'OMFG HOW DO I HAX MY SCHOOL SERVEER!' post" alarms simultaneously.

You don't want to mess with your schools (or your companies) network (even if it won't cause any damage), it's still illegal and you can end up in more trouble then you would think.

Sorry if I have this completely wrong of course ;)

Are you trying to steal passwords on a school network?

I ask because your post suggests that they are logging in to the computer, and only in domain situations does windows send it's password over a network (exception for accessing network shares).

Also, you don't have administrative access on these computers (because they are not your computers?), this only further increases suspicion to the point that it set off my "We are not getting the whole picture" and "This sounds like a 'OMFG HOW DO I HAX MY SCHOOL SERVEER!' post" alarms simultaneously.

You don't want to mess with your schools (or your companies) network (even if it won't cause any damage), it's still illegal and you can end up in more trouble then you would think.

Sorry if I have this completely wrong of course ;)

Acctually you are absolutly right!

Thanks anyway.