Desperate father

Lostmanandfather

I have no idea what I'm doing I just am tryibg to find someone to help me. My daughter almkst died in my ex wife custody she is on drugs badive tried to help her with rehab and other resources that could possibly help the issue. She lives 4 hours from.me and daugjter is on foster care in the state trying to get my child keep her sway from the mother for the time being. Im flat broke so I cant l pay anyone for advice but when I get paid a good check in 2 weeks i can.but I am searching for a way to prove her searching and looking for drugs so dhr knows the truth and I can bring my baby home and keep her safe. Someone please help!!!!

Understood and really I do not want or need Nything illegal done I'm simply asking what to do ive contacted text bow they supposedly need a subpoena and they couldnt even tell me if they can tell the origin from where the message was sent vecause even if it sgowed GPS I live 4 hours away even if they could do that it would be enough to show when that message was sent I was 4 hours north and can prove so based on my location on my phone snapchat or whatever just any advice to help me on this stuff would ve amazing