Jump to content

Is Bluestacks Safe to use for PC?


micjustin33
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am using bluestacks which lets you run mobile apps like whatsapp, mobile games etc. I have installed this application on PC.

is bluestacks safe to use, will it harm my computer in anyway?
I have noticed that my computer loading time has increased by 10-15 seconds. is this because of BS or I need Windows Installation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, Bluestacks is completely safe to use. I had also used it.

Bluestacks is basically a Android Emulator for PC which enables the Windows OS user to run Android apps on his Windows OS system.

So, use Bluestacks freely :)
You may read review: https://www.onlineprivacytips.co/security/is-bluestacks-safe-to-use/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 2:50 PM, jameshouston135 said:

Yes, Bluestacks is completely safe to use. I had also used it.

Bluestacks is basically a Android Emulator for PC which enables the Windows OS user to run Android apps on his Windows OS system.

So, use Bluestacks freely 🙂
You may read review: https://www.onlineprivacytips.co/security/is-bluestacks-safe-to-use/

Thanks for this.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 8/7/2018 at 8:44 PM, micjustin33 said:

I am using bluestacks which lets you run mobile apps like whatsapp, mobile games etc. I have installed this application on PC.

is bluestacks safe to use, will it harm my computer in anyway?
I have noticed that my computer loading time has increased by 10-15 seconds. is this because of BS or I need Windows Installation

nope, it doesn't harm your computer. Maybe you need more ram or disk space on your pc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2018 at 3:02 AM, ice17 said:

nope, it doesn't harm your computer. Maybe you need more ram or disk space on your pc.

I've been using bluestacks for many times on my windows after I upgrade my pc and bluestacks didn't harm my computer. Your right ice17 maybe it's the ram or disk of pc. Cos after I upgrade my pc it's all getting well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...