Controling Fans

shorty10011010

Have u erver Modded a PC  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

As first off i have tried to google this and have found nothing.

I would like to be able control fans with software, preferably some type of gui software. These fans can be from a range of ordinary house fans to some type of cooling pad underneath a laptop. Everything must be controlled by usb. NOt to sound bossy or anything but i have been a little bit agitated latley considering i cant find anything on this for my PC moding business.

Any ways have fun with this one and try to figure something out even if it was just 1/0 signals via the usb that would be fine as long as i can write it into some type of program

As first off i have tried to google this and have found nothing.

I would like to be able control fans with software, preferably some type of gui software. These fans can be from a range of ordinary house fans to some type of cooling pad underneath a laptop. Everything must be controlled by usb. NOt to sound bossy or anything but i have been a little bit agitated latley considering i cant find anything on this for my PC moding business.

Any ways have fun with this one and try to figure something out even if it was just 1/0 signals via the usb that would be fine as long as i can write it into some type of program

which platform?

i recently downloaded this (speedfan) and started fiddiling with it without thinking and now i dont know how to set it back to its default speed. Also my fans sped up when i would launch a game or somthing, how do i set it to do that

need help.... :oops: so if u have used this program or know how to that would be great