Got my reverse shell on my OS X machine w/ netcat, now what? (noob)

Fruitloops

Hi everyone, first post, I've got two machines at my desk, one running Kali,  and my target which is my Mac running OS X. I managed to get a reverse shell from the Mac to the Kali box over the local network and then later over the internet using the ducky payload on Darren's Github. Pretty cool, but now what can I do, I'm just poking around in bash (I think that's right) on the file system. Is there anything cool I can do? I tried to upgrade the shell to a meterpreter shell but it kept saying it can't do it because the target is Linux. So is there anything cool I can do in just netcat or is there a way to get meterpreter session going? Thanks a lot everyone  

Meterpreter is for windows. If on linux or MAC, the shell is just like as if you were local to the console on the device itself, other than what level of user you are, either root, or lower priv level> If you created the reverse shell as root, then you have full control of the machine, so not any further to go from there aside from whatever your reason was for using the shell. If lower priv shell, then you could work out flaws and see if you can manage to attain a root shell or elevate to root in some manner, but if you don't have a reason from using the shell, consider it just an exercise in using the tools. It may be useful at some point in your life/career later on.