Nano Issues

I've read a number of posts in which users complain about the Nano being unreliable and unpredictable. This is my experience so far. I upgraded to the 1.1.3 firmware and have had mixed results. My Nano will do Recon just fine and clients will connect to me, but I can't add SSIDs to Filtering, Profiling, or the PineAP pool. I added some modules (urlsnarf, DNS Spoofing, Deauth) but they don't seem to work. Sometimes I can get bulletins and modules from wifipineapple.com and other times I cannot connect. Should I try a previous version of the firmware?

Also, is there a user's manual somewhere? I'd like to read about the different features so I understand them better, but I can't find any good documentation. I've watched some YouTube videos, but I'd like comprehensive documentation.

I'm supposed to teach this device to a group of high school kids at a security camp on June 22nd and I'm getting really nervous!

On 6/1/2017 at 11:11 AM, icanoedoyou said:

I'm supposed to teach this device to a group of high school kids at a security camp on June 22nd and I'm getting really nervous!

At least you will be able to teach them one of the most important things:
If you are pen-testing for a job/company You should know how to do the attacks the pineapple does manually or how to create scripts to do similar,
In case the "product" you use to make things easier/faster fails or is unstable =) as is the case with the pineapple