[PAYLOAD] nmapper

Darren Kitchen

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I realize this thread is a bit old but I need help. I am still trying to figure out how to use the BB and write payloads, etc.

Being that I am very very very new with the BB I have decided to go through Daren's BB Primer on the Hak5 YouTube channel. The primer goes through using this nmapper payload. The file generated in the loot folder (after running the payload) only shows information for the BB, NOT the host the BB is plugged in to. 

Is the target PC (Windows) I am running the nmapper payload against supposed to lease an IP (in the 172.16.64.10-.12 scope) from the BB? In the INITIALIZATION section of the payload am I supposed to change GET TARGET_IP to something else?? I am not sure.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I personally got tied of changing the RNDIS_ETHERNET and ECM_ETHERNET argument.

This works, just a thought.

######## INITIALIZATION ########
LED SETUP
# Use RNDIS for Windows.
ATTACKMODE RNDIS_ETHERNET
GET TARGET_IP
GET TARGET_HOSTNAME

# Mac/*nix use ECM_ETHERNET
if [ -z "${TARGET_IP}" ]; then
    ATTACKMODE ECM_ETHERNET
    GET TARGET_IP
    GET TARGET_HOSTNAME
fi

On 2/17/2018 at 11:04 AM, Pickles said:

Hello,

I realize this thread is a bit old but I need help. I am still trying to figure out how to use the BB and write payloads, etc.

Being that I am very very very new with the BB I have decided to go through Daren's BB Primer on the Hak5 YouTube channel. The primer goes through using this nmapper payload. The file generated in the loot folder (after running the payload) only shows information for the BB, NOT the host the BB is plugged in to. 

Is the target PC (Windows) I am running the nmapper payload against supposed to lease an IP (in the 172.16.64.10-.12 scope) from the BB? In the INITIALIZATION section of the payload am I supposed to change GET TARGET_IP to something else?? I am not sure.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I'm also wondering the same thing, I hope someone can chime in and clear it up for us both.

On 2/17/2018 at 11:35 AM, C0MPL3X_3N16M4 said:

I personally got tied of changing the RNDIS_ETHERNET and ECM_ETHERNET argument.

This works, just a thought.

######## INITIALIZATION ########
LED SETUP
# Use RNDIS for Windows.
ATTACKMODE RNDIS_ETHERNET
GET TARGET_IP
GET TARGET_HOSTNAME

# Mac/*nix use ECM_ETHERNET
if [ -z "${TARGET_IP}" ]; then
    ATTACKMODE ECM_ETHERNET
    GET TARGET_IP
    GET TARGET_HOSTNAME
fi

Isn't there an Auto-Ethernet command now in firmware 1.5?

- Added new AUTO_ETHERNET attackmode
  - This attackmode will first attempt to bring up ECM_ETHERNET. If after the default timeout of 20 seconds
    no connection is established, RNDIS_ETHERNET will be attempted.
  - In addition to AUTO_ETHERNET, ETHERNET_TIMEOUT_XX has been added. This sets the timeout to XX.

• 1 year later...

Archived