Testing Internet Sharing

Chilidog42

I could not find this in a topic so please redirect me if it is there anywhere.  My Nano is connected and blue light solid.  I collect SSIDs and broadcast.  I connect with a separate computer to  one of the SSIDs.  That computer then acts like I do not have an internet connection.  I connect the other computer directly to the Nano ad it still acts like I do not have an internet connection.  In my Windows settings I have the adapter settings correct.  It actually was working earlier.  Did I accidentally turn off the internet sharing on the Nano somehow?  How do I test this?

I feel like I am making things worse now.  I factory reset the Nano hoping to start from scratch and now it will not even load bulletins.  I can go to another tab and get to wifipineapple.com just fine, but the web interface cannot get there.  Any thoughts?

Load Bulletins.PNG

No, it is Windows 7.  It worked fine two days ago.  It was using the laptop's WiFi connection sharing.  All of those settings are still the same.  It is now not using the shared internet for some reason.  I am using Chrome.  I can have several tabs open and all of the tabs are surfing the web while the Nano Dashboard tab gives me the above error when I check for Bulletins, i.e. check to see if the Nano is connected to the internet.  

I'm good now.  I updated Windows (like 2 critical and 10 others), restarted, went back into the Pineapple Network properties and had to re-enter the 172.16.42.42 IP address. The internet sharing checkbox was already checked.  Went back to the dashboard and hit the "load bulletins" and the latest came up immediately.  I guess the update reset whatever I broke.  Thanks for the help!