Mark V Totally unresponsive to anythin?

psilocybe23

Hi all,

I have a big problem with my Mark V,

When i turned it on the last time all of a sudden it did not start any wireless connections anymore.

So first i tried to connect through the cable but also this did not work anymore, i tried it from several computers.

So then i tried to factory reset the Pineapple by putting down the second and third switch and turn it on for over 5 minutes.

After it booted again, the red blue and yellow leds are flashing the green one is constant.

However, i am not able to login in any way to the machine, its still not starting any Wifi connections, and i cant reach it using a cable either.

I followed all the steps like i did many times in the past, give it a static ip, etc etc but nothing.

So then i wanted to try to manually install the factory image.

I put down the last swtich, booted it, waited for some time and i tried to connect using the static ip 192.168.1.2 like the mnual describes but still i am not able to reach the web interface.

Besides that the link to the factory image doesnt work either so i would not be able to install that.

anyone has any idea what i can try next? It almost seems like i can throw the thing away because i am trying now for several days and i tried everything over and over and over again without any success.

Please help me :)

Thanks a lot.

My Mark V has flashed it with the http://wiki.wifipineapple.com/#!firmware.md

But it didn't change anything to when I rebooted it.

Solid Green, Flashing blue. Not identifiable by ethernet network connection. No wifi. Will go into firmware flashing mode. Starts up with green/red solid then goes to Solid Green, Flashing Blue.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Considering that you could not even find it in recovery-mode, i would try to connect to the serial/ttl port and look at what is happening during the boot-process.

That would give us some clues as to what is wrong.