Trying to figure out rubber ducky

Darkfox

Hello everyone, I have just received my usb rubber ducky, although the syntax is simple i can't seem to figure out hot to have it press the command key for mac and spacebar at the sometime. I am trying to have the duck bring up spotlight and do a search for an app then execute the code. I tried COMMAND, SPACE and i have also tried COMMAND SPACE, but still not getting any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help given. Enjoy your day.

Thank you.

Awesome thanks for the info

Did you find/figure out the answer?

I don't have a mac to play around with but looking at the payload for osX here:

https://github.com/midnitesnake/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki/Payload---OSX-Ascii-Prank

Looks like it maybe "GUI SPACE"

which would kinda make sense because that GUI is the windows super key so if it was on a mac it would be the mac super key.

but again i don't have a mac to test it out on

This payload shows "COMMAND SPACE" though so now I'm not sure lol:

https://github.com/midnitesnake/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki/Payload---OSX-Passwordless-SSH-access-%28ssh-keys%29

I didn't try searching the forums very much for it though, so you may want to try that if you haven't already or you could also check in the #ducky channel on the IRC and see if anyone in there might know (though I don't see much if any chatter in there since i've joined it a week or two ago)

Hello yea thanks for the reply. I think it was the version i was using because it was calling for COMMAND for the command key but the first version i was using kept saying error on the line i had the COMMAND on. Then i download a different version one with language support and now it works like a charm. Thanks again for the reply it means a lot.

• 1 month later...