Pineapple Juice 6800 LiPo pack specification

cwphan

My Pineapple Juice 6800 battery stopped charging and was slightly plump so I opened it up and one of the three LiPo cell packs appears to have outgassed (plumped). I like the pack and it seems a shame to trash it. Is there a battery spec or part number for the LiPo cell?

Also can recommend on the cheap http://www.ebay.com/itm/121560213363

Obviously not actually 50000mAh (especially when you feel the weight), but directly from China, the solar works great and for the price can't go wrong.

Works great for my Pineapple, Reaver Pro II, powering a USB hub, charging my tablet or phone.

Between this and my Pineapple Juice 15000 have loads of juice for my devices in my mobile kit bag.

Thanks. I have an EC Technology 22400 mA-Hr USB Power pack that I use for Raspberry Pi's which works very well but I'm not sure if the final RF amplifier in the Pineapple is powered by the pre-regulated input voltage (12v) or post regulated voltage (3.3 or 5v?). If it is powered by the pre-regulated voltage then I would lose 7-8 dB output power running at 5 volts. Anyone know the final PA voltage?