[Payload] [Mac OS X] Wallpaper changer

Hi everyone ! I wrote a simple and fast Ducky script that changes the wallpaper to any image you want from the Internet (read the REMs in the code for more information).

You just have to replace the URL and file name in the script, and you're good to go ! (The link I put there is a cool hi-res matrix wallpaper)

You may have to change the delays a bit if you've got a slow computer or a slow internet connection.

I've successfully tested this on an Early 2013 MacBook Pro Retina 15'' running OS X 10.10 Yosemite.

Please let me know if this script works for you and if you find any errors or any improvements that could be made. :smile:

Here is the code:

REM Author: V3sth4cks153
REM Title: OS X Wallpaper changer
REM This script uses curl and osascript, which are both by default on Mac OS X, to download an image from the Internet, set it as wallpaper, and then delete the downloaded file and the Terminal history. 
REM NOTE: You may have to change the delays a bit if you have a slow computer or a slow internet connection
DELAY 3000
REM --------------- OPEN TERMINAL ---------------
GUI SPACE
STRING Terminal
DELAY 500
ENTER
DELAY 1000
REM --------------- GO TO HOME DIRECTORY ---------------
STRING cd
ENTER
DELAY 100
REM --------------- DOWNLOAD ---------------
STRING curl -O http://img1.gtsstatic.com/wallpapers/3fea1154de2c3c2fe6a325c56618c5f2_large.jpeg
ENTER
DELAY 1500
REM --------------- COPY TO DESKTOP ---------------
STRING cp 3fea1154de2c3c2fe6a325c56618c5f2_large.jpeg Desktop/
ENTER
REM --------------- CHANGE DESKTOP ---------------
DELAY 200
STRING osascript << EOF
ENTER
STRING tell application "Finder"
ENTER
STRING set desktop picture to file "3fea1154de2c3c2fe6a325c56618c5f2_large.jpeg" of desktop
ENTER
STRING end tell
ENTER
STRING EOF
ENTER
DELAY 100
REM --------------- CLEANUP ---------------
STRING rm 3fea1154de2c3c2fe6a325c56618c5f2_large.jpeg
ENTER
STRING cd Desktop/
ENTER
STRING rm 3fea1154de2c3c2fe6a325c56618c5f2_large.jpeg
ENTER
DELAY 100
STRING cd
ENTER
DELAY 50
STRING history -c
ENTER
GUI w
DELAY 100
GUI q
Edited by V3sth4cks153

• 1 month later...

This looks fun. I have a few questions though, so say I want to execute this on my own machine.... Do I just plug in the Duck and it starts Quacking away? Also, do you have a repo of all of these ducky scripts available? If so do you mind if I make a few? You have some pretty bad ass work on this forum. :)

Thanks ! I'm glad you like it ! To answer your first question, it should work right away. Since the script makes the computer download an image from the Internet, all you need is an Internet connection, without any prework. I have a GitHub Repo of all the Rubber Ducky scripts I've made. You can find it right here: https://github.com/V3sth4cks153/USB-Rubber-Ducky-Scripts

Of course if you want to contribute to it, feel free to do so !