Custom Firmware not working

TheZakMan

I'm trying to flash my new rubber ducky with the Twin Ducky or any other firmware from the Ducky-Decode list:

https://code.google.com/p/ducky-decode/downloads/list

But when I finish flashing it, and re-plug the device I got a quick red light and nothing more than this with the cm_duck.hex and c_duck_v2.1.hex

when I flash it back to the duck_v2.1.hex it get back to normal and deploy the payload.

I'm doing something wrong?

Just notice if I remove the SD the Rubber Ducky will mount, than I can insert the SD and see the inject.bin inside but the payload will not deploy if I click the button or re-plug it

Anyone could help me here?

I've tried some few others firmewares and they only work with the auto-payload..

I would really like to make the Twin Ducky or any other one that mount the SD storage as well.

The SD bandwidth is pretty low and not as useful as it sounds.

Just make sure you have read the instructions carefully for flashing alternate firmwares, try a different SD card and USB port (to rule out any problems with those), and failing that change to a more supported platform with regular releases, regular enhancements and bug fixes.

• 3 weeks later...

The SD bandwidth is pretty low and not as useful as it sounds.

Just make sure you have read the instructions carefully for flashing alternate firmwares, try a different SD card and USB port (to rule out any problems with those), and failing that change to a more supported platform with regular releases, regular enhancements and bug fixes.

what do you mean "change to a more supported platform" ? Are you saying use another hid attack tool other than the USB rubber ducky?