Forgive the ignorance, but . . .

factgasm

The Pineapple is a brilliant way to get insight into people's surfing habits paving the way for more tailored attacks.

Therefore, which infusion if any keeps a log of which websites were visited by which client?

Edited by factgasm

Urlsnarf is OK, but provides too much information for my simplisitic purposes.I just want to see client surfing habits in a simple table like the nice, neat Karma Intelligence report. Here's an example of the sort of thing I'd like to see:

Pineapple%20Infusion%20Idea%20-%20List%2

I'd be very grateful if someone could shed some light on the urlsnarf command please:

cat '%%FILENAME%%' | awk {'print $1 $7'} | sed 's,http://, ,' | sed 's/.lan//' | sed 's%/.*$%%' | uniq

I was hoping to reduce the output down to just device name, top-level url and timestamp. I don't need browser info etc.

What line of code would produce that and is it possible to have this information formatted neatly into columns?

Edit:

Answered my own questions:

• To see output in neat columns, replace 'cat' with column -t.
  • To see just certain fields (such as timestamp,client and url) go the urlsnarf output tab and enter code such as 'awk {'print $4, $1, $7'}' then click refresh.

Perfect for my purposes.

PS Thanks to Mr-Protocol.

Edited by factgasm