Website not loading properly on internal and external storage

Hello,

I am having a problem with loading websites through the WiFi Pineapple. The intent of this was to use DNS Spoof to load a fake Yahoo! News page to create my own headlines as a prank. I used WinSCP to copy over the files to my Pineapple, and have tried both the internal storage and external SD card (not proud of using Windows, but I had to log into that partition eventually to keep it updated). I also later recopied the files straight to the MicroSD card via an adapter. The cloned website (used HTTrack to clone the website to my harddrive) loads properly on my harddrive and on the MicroSD card through an adapter, but when trying to load the web page from the spoofed website address after setting up DNS Spoof or via WinSCP, it seems to not recognise or be able to find the accompanying files (images, css and js files, etc) which are stored in their proper folders. The index page loads, but everything will be completely misaligned and scattered with broken image icons.
As a side note, I have successfully done this before using the 1.3 firmware, and recently updated to 1.4.1. I even tried using the previous website's files (the website I previously successfully spoofed), and yet the same issue of it not loading the files. Not entirely sure what I am doing wrong, may be something completely stupid that I am missing, but would certainly appreciate any help possible. If anyone wants to take a look at the website files, I will gladly upload them to my Dropbox or so and provide a link, but as mentioned, it does work properly when not being loaded through the Pineapple.
Anyway, thank you guys so much in advanced for your help and I do apologise if it is something completely stupid haha.