Jump to content

renegade117

Active Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

469 profile views

renegade117's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  1. Hey guys! I just read an interesting article on cracking WPS by doing offline computations and figured I should share with you guys. Although I understand a good portion of this from playing with the Wifi Pineapple, this is still above my skill level to be able to implement myself. I would imagine the Mark V would be able to do this with an infusion, replacing the need for Reaver/Bully for a lot of routers with WPS. The link to the article is: http://www.engadget.com/2014/08/31/wifi-protected-setup-flaw/ Check out the SlideShare presentation for the information. I think this would be a great addition to the Pineapple's capabilities if it could be done.
  2. Had the exact same issue with images/JavaScript files/etc not loading using DNSSpoof. Posted description of my problem here: https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/32940-website-not-loading-properly-on-internal-and-external-storage/ Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure it out, nor has anyone even bothered to reply. I've gotten DNSSpoof to successfully work before with no issues using older firmware, but this has been happening to me ever since 1.4.1 (yes, I did factory reset the Pineapple several times as well as formatted the SD card several times). Thinking back on it, I had installed the DNSSpoof infusion on top of the DNSSpoof found locally on the Pineapple, so I wonder if perhaps that is the cause of the issue. Haven't had the time to mess around with it lately, but I will see if perhaps the DNSSpoof infusion is causing issues as soon as I can.
  3. I am having the same results as sUbZeRo following these steps, even after a factory reset and rebooting the device after making the changes. The Pineapple itself has an internet connection, showing a proper IP address in the network tile and I am able to download infusions and such, but wireless clients are not able to connect to the net. Running firmware 2.0.3.
  4. Hello, I am having a problem with loading websites through the WiFi Pineapple. The intent of this was to use DNS Spoof to load a fake Yahoo! News page to create my own headlines as a prank. I used WinSCP to copy over the files to my Pineapple, and have tried both the internal storage and external SD card (not proud of using Windows, but I had to log into that partition eventually to keep it updated). I also later recopied the files straight to the MicroSD card via an adapter. The cloned website (used HTTrack to clone the website to my harddrive) loads properly on my harddrive and on the MicroSD card through an adapter, but when trying to load the web page from the spoofed website address after setting up DNS Spoof or via WinSCP, it seems to not recognise or be able to find the accompanying files (images, css and js files, etc) which are stored in their proper folders. The index page loads, but everything will be completely misaligned and scattered with broken image icons. As a side note, I have successfully done this before using the 1.3 firmware, and recently updated to 1.4.1. I even tried using the previous website's files (the website I previously successfully spoofed), and yet the same issue of it not loading the files. Not entirely sure what I am doing wrong, may be something completely stupid that I am missing, but would certainly appreciate any help possible. If anyone wants to take a look at the website files, I will gladly upload them to my Dropbox or so and provide a link, but as mentioned, it does work properly when not being loaded through the Pineapple. Anyway, thank you guys so much in advanced for your help and I do apologise if it is something completely stupid haha.
  5. I would also like to know this. For the most part, the Pineapple seems to handle wireless better than my current router, thus it would make sense to use it for wireless while not doing various penetration tests. I have also had the slow speeds linking WLAN1 to my router, and have tried to hook it via ethernet into a port on the router, doesn't work. I can't configure the router to use the 172.16.42.42 address, as it also uses the 192.168.1.x range. I hope there can be a way to do this, as it would make things a lot easier and faster. Thanks to all!
×
×
  • Create New...