Should i worry about overheating?

mrgray

So hi guys i'm back, i know i said that before but i'm working on a project again.

Anyways my Mark IV gets really hot and now i'm putting it in a leather air tight binder to conceal it.

Should i be worried?

The summer time stays around 95+ outside.

Sorry if this has been answered before i didn't see any.

Great to see the community still at it plus i just saw the Command Line Infusion in the Bar, I can't wait!

I worry about heat whenever I set it down on carpet.... But I don't know how where the temp breaking point is for a Pineapple. I think the only time the heat it generates might work in your favor is if it's in a case outside in cold weather. And I'm sure you meant a Mark 5... :)

I worry about heat whenever I set it down on carpet.... But I don't know how where the temp breaking point is for a Pineapple. I think the only time the heat it generates might work in your favor is if it's in a case outside in cold weather. And I'm sure you meant a Mark 5... :)

If someone could please put up a max heat environment that would be amazing!

Oh haha my bad yeah the Mark V and i also have a Mark IV but i stupidly made it in a unfixable brick or a short out.

Just curious if i put a 12v (40MM) Cooling fan and solder it to the DC port on the bottom of the board and attach the fan inside on top, would it be worth it?
I don't care about the warranty i'll by another just so i can support y'all. I just don't want it to fry.

And also i have the top drilled out with holes like the bottom of the case already.

Edited by mrgray