Ducky Script Problem on OSX and Windows

I have seen a topic similar to to this one without an answer. I have been playing with the Rubber ducky for a couple weeks and it seems the GUI space command never works on my OS Maverick or Snow leopard. I have played with Delay times and can't figure it out. Script will start and work correctly if I press those keys before I fire the ducky up. Also same thing on my windows computer with GUI r I have searched threw your forum with no luck. I have even switched keyboard key from GUI to COMMAND with same results. Have Microsoft and Apple done something to dequack the duck. I love my ducky but wonder why I have this problem.

Side note I bought it because of how much I love my Mark4 Pineapple thank you guys and keep on rolling out the ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes an alternate key press is available. Like in Windows, if GUI doesn't work, then you can type ctrl esc. Sometimes you just need a command like this. See if you can find a shortcut which directly opens the terminal, or something else.